Senior Programmer - PHP
Candidates should be responsible for developing and maintaining high quality websites and web applications like custom programmed Content Management Systems, online communities, e-commerce solutions,payment gateways and open source scripts.
* Candidate should have extensive working knowledge on PHP5.x and Mysql 5.x
* Good understanding of OOPs
* Excellent in Mysql5 (Indexing, Scaling Mysql)
* Must be familiar with E-commerce platforms like Big Commerce / Open Cart etc
* Ability to customize wordpress Themes/Plugins and work on CMS (wordpress/Joomla etc)
* Familiar with any of the MVC framework (Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii, FuseBox etc..) (optional)
* Must have experience in payment gateway integration and other 3rd party API integration
* Ability to perform as an individual contributor as well as a good team player
* Solid debugging skills
Senior Web Graphic Designer
Candidate should be able to Create innovative, fresh and visually appealing layout concepts and interactive solutions for websites and applications.Should be familiar with Responsive style of web page layout designing.
* Ability to coordinate with clients and team members to come up with creative UI design and convert to formats like HTML or other printable formats.
* Knowledge of Responsive web design using HTML5 and css3 is a must.
* Needs to be fully conversant with tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash.
* Need to communicate with clients to understand their requirements and explain created visual concepts, both verbally and visually through skype /Team viewer etc.
Web Content Writer
Were looking to hire smart web writers with a minimum of a year's experience, preferably with expertise in writing on a range of topics. The chosen candidate will work on preparing and editing content such as blogs, explaine articles and more. He/she would be trained and be expected to write, share new ideas and research on new trends in content marketing.
Write, edit and proofread website content
Write blog posts and articles
Research content on trending topics
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website would be a plus.
SEO writing skills
Ability to write for social media
Familiarity with writing for web (scan-able writing)
* Back links creation through Articles, Blogs, Guest Posts, Press releases, Social Bookmarks, Forums etc.
* Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
* Competitor Analysis based on Industry and Keyword Research.
* Optimising Contents of inner pages and making it keyword rich by analysing the keyword density of each page.
* Keep pace with search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
* To work closely and update E-commerce of all communication actions
* managing digital marketing campaigns
* Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
* Ability to write and execute e-mail campaign successfully
* To track Google analytics and provide insights to improve marketing campaigns
Business development executive / manager
Key Responsibilities (Looking Strictly for candidates with IT Background)
1. Handling pre-sales, post-sales & Proposal Drafting etc.
2. Develop and implement sales plans in order to win business of corporate clients and competitors. Find new business avenues for existing domains.
3. Coordinate between Development Team and Operations Manager. Monitor project timelines from time to time.
4. Manage sales process from lead generation to conversion.
5. Prepare Branding materials for Constant with help of Designers and Content writers.
6. Deliver sales presentations to new and key corporate clients.
7. Ensure promotion of Alea IT activities are maintained and assist the organization in various promotional events
8. Generate reports of sales, marketing strategies and determine client needs
9. Possess technical knowledge of Custom Web Development & Designing and Mobile App Development to explain intricacies to clients.
10. Project closure activity and making marketing col laterals after project closure. Like case studies and client feedback forms.